Call us: 800-286-4822
Looking for traditional heating and cooling products? Click Here
Revolution Series Combination
Revolution Series Combination units are one of the most versatile geothermal heat pumps available. A single unit allows you to experience floor warming, radiant heat in rooms with tile or wood flooring, while enjoying the efficiency of forced air heating in other areas. The combination system also delivers air conditioning throughout the entire home.
Applications: Radiant and forced air heating and cooling; Domestic hot water; Pool conditioning; Ice and snow melt
- All aluminum micro-channel air coil eliminates corrosion and increases unit's life expectancy
- Composite, silver-ion anti-microbial drain pan
- Copeland UltraTech two-stage scroll compressor
- Digital controls
- Optional hot water generator (Desuperheater)
- ECM blower motors
- Optional auxiliary electric heaters
- Condensate overflow sensor
- Hydronic heating (Built-in water-to-water section)
- Rugged powder coated cabinet with stainless steel accent panels
- 2 ton unit coming soon.
- Rated in accordance with ISO Standard 13256-1, which includes pump penalties.
- Heating capacities based on 68.0°F DB, 59.0°F WB entering air temperature.
- Cooling capacities based on 80.6°F DB, 66.2°F WB entering air temperature.
- Entering water temperatures Full Load: 32°F heating / 77°F cooling.
- Entering water temperatures Part Load: 41°F heating / 68°F cooling.
Depending on your equipment and installation type your installer will help determine which of these accessories are needed to complete your geothermal system.
- Programmable thermostat
- Non-programmable thermostat
- Auxiliary internal electric heater
- Auxiliary external electric heater
- Flow centers - pressurized
- Flow center - non-pressurized
- EWC zone control
- Unit air pad (plastic or foam)
- Electrostatic filter (washable)
- Electrostatic 24 volt air cleaner
- Disposable pleated filter
- Air handler (hydronic)
- "A" coil (hydronic)
- Closed loop installation tools & supplies
- Well water kits
- Extended warranty
- Radiant floor distribution systems
- Consumer purchase plans