Financing Your Hydron Module Purchase
- Quick approval process - within ten minutes!
- Less Paperwork
- Fixed interest rates - you will not pay more over time
- No hidden fees or other charges
- Program structured as a home improvement loan, therefore interest may be tax deductible
- Same as cash plans available
- Apply Online Now
Enertech and the Electric & Gas Industries Association (EGIA), a nationwide non-profit organization dedicated to advancing energy efficiency & renewable energy solutions have partnered to deliver GEOSmart® Sustainable Financing Solutions, a comprehensive and easy-to-use home improvement financing program.
This program is a perfect option for customers who are looking to enjoy an ultra-efficient Hydron Module® geothermal system with a variety of affordable loan payment options. Contact your local Hydron Module dealer to learn more about this exciting program and how you can take advantage of all the benefits that geothermal heating and cooling systems have to offer. If you need help finding a dealer in your area, simply click the dealer locator link at the top of this page.