Call us: 800-286-4822
Looking for traditional heating and cooling products? Click Here
Revolution Series Indoor Split System
The Hydron Module Two-Stage Split unit is the ideal solution to enhance the efficiency of an existing furnace or air conditioner. The geothermal system provides the initial stages of heating and all of the air conditioning. Split systems can also be installed as stand alone systems, in both new construction and in existing homes.
Applications: Forced air heating and cooling; Domestic hot water
- Solid brass service valves
- Built-in thermal expansion valve (TXV)
- Copeland UltraTech two-stage scroll compressor
- Digital controls
- Optional hot water generator (Desuperheater)
- Oversized copper coaxial heat exchanger
- Rugged powder coated cabinet with stainless steel accent panels
- Foil backed, recycled blue jean insulation (no fiberglass)
- Insulated refrigerant circuit
- Rated in accordance with ISO Standard 13256-1, which includes pump penalties.
- Heating capacities based on 68.0°F DB, 59.0°F WB entering air temperature.
- Cooling capacities based on 80.6°F DB, 66.2°F WB entering air temperature.
- Entering water temperatures Full Load: 32°F heating / 77°F cooling.
- Entering water temperatures Part Load: 41°F heating / 68°F cooling.
Depending on your equipment and installation type your installer will help determine which of these accessories are needed to complete your geothermal system.
- Programmable thermostat
- Non-programmable thermostat
- Auxiliary internal electric heater
- Auxiliary external electric heater
- Flow centers - pressurized
- Flow centers - non-pressurized
- EWC zone control
- Unit air pad (plastic or foam)
- Electrostatic filter (washable)
- Electronic 24 volt air cleaner
- Disposable pleated filter
- Air handler (DX refrigerant based)
- "A" coil (DX refrigerant based)
- Closed loop installation tools & supplies
- Well water kits
- Extended warranty
- Consumer purchase plans
Hydron Module Split Series Brochure
Product brochure for the Revolution series two-stage split.Download
MP Series Air Handlers & AC Series "A" Coils
Specification sheet for air handlers and "A" coils.Download
ST Series Engineering Data & Installation Manual