Call us: 800-286-4822
Looking for traditional heating and cooling products? Click Here
Revolution Series Vertical Packaged
The Revolution Series Vertical Packaged unit is built upon the Hydron Module heritage of superb craftsmanship with the highest quality materials and unmatched attention to detail. It is the ultimate solution for increased efficiency, reduced heating and cooling costs, unsurpassed comfort and increased reliability.
Applications: Forced air heating and cooling; Domestic hot water
- All aluminum micro-channel air coil eliminates corrosion and increases unit's life expectancy
- Composite, silver-ion anti-microbial drain pan
- Quadruple-isolated compressor
- Digital Controls
- Standard Hot Water Generator (Desuperheater)
- ECM Blower motors
- Foamed-in coaxial heat exchanger
- Flush-mounted water connections
- Multi-positional cabinet
- Rated in accordance with ISO Standard 13256-1, which includes pump penalties.
- Heating capacities based on 68.0°F DB, 59.0°F WB entering air temperature.
- Cooling capacities based on 80.6°F DB, 66.2°F WB entering air temperature.
- Entering water temperatures Full Load: 32°F heating / 77°F cooling.
- Entering water temperatures Part Load: 41°F heating / 68°F cooling.
Depending on your equipment and installation type your installer will help determine which of these accessories are needed to complete your geothermal system.
- Programmable thermostat
- Non-programmable thermostat
- Auxiliary internal electric heater
- Auxiliary external electric heater
- Flow centers - pressurized
- Flow center - non-pressurized
- EWC zone control
- Unit air pad (plastic or foam)
- Electrostatic filter (washable)
- Electrostatic 24 volt air cleaner
- Disposable pleated filter
- Closed loop installation tools & supplies
- Well water kits
- Extended warranty
- Consumer purchase plans