Call us: 800-286-4822
Looking for traditional heating and cooling products? Click Here
Revolution Series Water-To-Water
Hydron Module Water-to-Water geothermal heating and cooling systems can deliver hydronic heat through radiant floor systems or forced air fans. Radiant heating and cooling creates a consistent room temperature with no moving air, eliminating the less comfortable aspects of forced air systems.
Applications: Radiant heating and cooling; Domestic hot water; Pool conditioning; Ice and snow melt
- Flow switch protected
- Optional hot water generator (Desuperheater)
- Copeland® UltraTech® two-stage scroll compressor (Models 036-092, single stage scroll on 120-144)
- Digital controls
- Oversized copper coaxial heat exchangers
- Foil backed, recycled blue jean insulation (No fiberglass)
- Rugged powder coated cabinet with stainless steel accent panels
- Insulated refrigerant circuit
- Radiant floor ready
- Rated in accordance with ISO Standard 13256-2, which includes pump penalties.
- Heating capacities based on 32°F EST & 104°F ELT.
- Entering load temperature over 120°F is not permissible.
- Floor heating is most generally designed for 85°F entering load temperature.
- Models 026 & 120 will not meet ENERGY STAR Tier 3 ratings on 01 Jan 2012.
- Model 144 is outside the scope of the ENERGY STAR program.
Depending on your equipment and installation type your installer will help determine which of these accessories are needed to complete your geothermal system.
- "A" coil (hydronic)
- Air handler (hydronic)
- Programmable thermostat
- Non-programmable thermostat
- Flow centers - pressurized
- Flow centers - non-pressurized
- Unit air pad (plastic or foam)
- Closed loop installation tools & supplies
- Well water kits
- Extended warranty
- Consumer purchase plans
- Radiant floor distribution systems
Revolution HWT Brochure
Product brochure for the Revolution HWT water-to-water unit.Download
MP Series Air Handlers & AC Series "A" Coils
Specification sheeet for air handlers and "A" coils.Download
Revolution HWT Engineering Data & Installation Manual